Differentiated Color Consultation with a structured Color System
Regardless of whether you are working with 9-, 10- or 12-color types, it is possible to make your advice more individualized and your results more precise, compared to the classic 4-color type system.
Imagine for a moment what it would mean to you if you were to advise in terms of an expanded color system that was logically constructed — in other words, understandable to everyone and at the same time, customer-oriented. You will revel in the feeling of being able to consult with assurance and a high level of customization.
In the process, you will have learned not simply a system that has structure but one that at the same time, has sufficient flexibility because neither a haphazard color analysis “by the book” nor a rigid one that enslaves will bring the customer either success or fun.
An overview of the figures, dates and facts related to the training course:
By booking 1.5 days, you will learn
- the classification system for color in the three dimensions of brightness, temperature and saturation,
- which colors are in which color category, including the respective neutral colors (black, gray, dark brown, dark blue, and shades of white) and color combinations,
- to recognize which person is best served by which color type,
- dealing with intermediate types using the additional analysis cloths,
- what you still need to pay attention to with regard to the customer after completing the analysis (e.g. occupation, figure, age, physiognomy, etc.),
- how to use the color passport,
- how to deal with colors that do not suit the client,
- a detailed review,
- the sequential steps of the practical color consultation demonstrated on me,
- practice with photographs of models.
By booking 2 days, you will, in addition, learn some more practical experience with
- practice on an outside model. With my help you perform a complete color consultation. Online it would be at your home in front of the camera. At an online training you need to have the color drapes.
Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, including lunch break.
Location: Hamburg (Germany), other locations by arrangement; also possible as online video training in English in all regions of the world.
Prices including detailed training documents: 1.5 days (only available as online-training) 998.00 €, 2 days 1099.00 €.
The stated prices are total amounts. Value-Added Tax not included since this is tax-exempt training.
For detailed information on basic and advanced training offerings for color and style consultants please contact us.